One

On July 10, 2005, I started Cynical Dad. I had an itch to write, so I decided to share my kids with the rest of the world. Why did I start writing about my kids? I like to tell people I'm writing the definitive How-Not-To Guide To Parenting. I'm probably not too far off the mark.

I began my journey with a little ditty about finger chingers. And though I am my own worst critic, I have written some things in the past year that even I enjoy:

So what does the next year hold for Cynical Dad?

World domination, silly.

But enough about me...

In the past year, I have met so many amazing people online. So today, I'd like to celebrate you guys. You who inspire me. You who encourage me. You who disagree with me. You who keep coming back to read this crap.

Everyone who has ever sent me a comment or email. Everyone who has ever read my ramblings.

Thank you all.