NaBloPoMo: The Month In Review

Update at bottom

Things I learned this month:


But it's finished. Over. NaBloPoMo Is No Mo. And I made it through with my sanity intact. Or at least most of it.

I would like to congratulate the following bloggers who made it through NaBloPoMo:
Finally, thanks to everyone who dropped by during the past month, especially you masochists who visited every day.

See you in January!

Just kidding.

I think.

Update: Apparently, not everything I wrote this month was utter crap, at least to one of you. Matthew of Childs Play x2 thought one of my many tales of parental ineptness was worthy of a Perfect Post Award.

Thanks, Matthew.

Update #2: When I originally posted this, I had smart quotes throughout the post. Smart quotes! I hate smart quotes! Why didn't anyone tell me? I thought we were friends, people!