The Cynical Dad Incestuous Music Trivia Challenge

Ok. As some of you already know, last week I wrapped up my Top 100 Albums Of All Time. I had a lot of fun doing it and I think one or two of you might have enjoyed it as well. As no one won my previous contest (guess what my #1 album was), I thought I'd give you guys another shot. It's the least I can do after putting you guys through such Hell over the past few weeks.

Anyway...

Rule #1 of my Top 100 Albums Of All Time was "One album per artist." This wasn't entirely true. Several artists on my list appeared on more than one of those albums.

Your mission?

To find all the artists in my Top 100 Albums Of All Time that performed (no samples) on more than one of those albums.

Example:
Say Ringo Starr lent his drumming skills to Cinderella during the recording of their Long Cold Winter album. That would count as one. In your email to me, you would write:

Ringo Star -- Abbey Road and Long Cold Winter

If you don't know the names of exact performers, that's cool. You can just put:

The Beatles -- Abbey Road and Long Cold Winter

So go through my top 100 and email me as many pairs of albums as you can find that share a common performer. A correct pair gives you a point. An incorrect pair causes you to lose a point. Some artists actually appear on more than two albums. You get one point for the first pair of albums, another point for the third album, and so on.

Clarification: I'm looking for artists/bands/band members that have albums on my list AND also perform on another album on this list by another artist/band. No third-party musicians or studio guys.

The person with the most points wins a $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com. In the event of a tie, the person that emailed their entry to me first wins the gift certificate.

You have until 9:00 PM EDT on August 29, 2006 to email me your entry. The winner will be announced on August 30, 2006. When you are ready to make your guess, email me. No comments will be accepted. One entry per person, please.

And by the way, if none of this made any sense to you, please leave a comment for clarification. I am currently typing this with a 101.8° temperature. So I stopped making sense some time ago.

Here are the links to the Top 100:
10-1
25-11
40-26
55-41
70-56
85-71
100-86