Stuff Only I Care About XXXI

Damn You, Blogger!

I recently switched over to Blogger Beta and have been slowly applying labels to my past entries. This is not a very healthy exercise for me. I'm anal-retentive about stuff like this, so it's quite difficult not to apply ten or twenty labels to a single post. I need an editor.

So far, I've gone back and put labels on about two-thirds of my posts. What have I learned so far?
  • I write about music entirely too much (23 posts and counting).
  • I write about my own stupidity entirely too much (13 posts and counting).
  • I write about this site (um, like N-O-W) entirely too much (18 posts and counting).
And I had you folks tricked into thinking I write about my kids!

Give Your Foot A Tap

In case you weren't aware, the second season of Jack's Big Music Show premiered today. They're airing another new episode on Sunday at noon. And they'll be replaying them to death in the weeks to come.

This is Zed's favorite show. Actually, it's pretty much the only thing he'll watch other than the Moose A. Moose songs between shows. I've never seen that boy so excited. He danced the entire time that show was on today.

Now if Noggin would get on the ball and release some Jack's Big Music Show merchandise, we'd be truly happy. Zed's birthday is next month, guys!

More Kids' Music

The Lovely Mrs. Davis is giving away four tickets to any stop on the upcoming Ralph's World tour. I'm not familiar with this band, but if your kids dig them, drop by her site and enter the drawing.

Sunday Morning Hangover

Here are some of the more interesting/entertaining posts I've come across this week:
Song of the day: Wig In A Box by Hedwig And The Angry Inch