The Cynical Dad Incestuous Music Trivia Challenge Results

Ok. The object of my contest was to find as many artists/bands/band members that have albums on my Top 100 Albums Of All Time list AND also perform on another album on this list by another artist/band. No third-party musicians or studio guys.

Here are the answers:
Jim Carroll: Catholic Boy and ...And Out Come The Wolves
Trent Reznor: The Downward Spiral and Under The Pink
Flea: Mother's Milk and Nothing's Shocking
Flea: Mother's Milk and Sentimental Hygiene
Mike Patton: Mr. Bungle and Angel Dust
KRS-One: By All Means Necessary and Cereal Killers
David Lowery: Telephone Free Landslide Victory and Kerosene Hat
Meat Loaf: The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Bat Out Of Hell
Steven Tyler & Joe Perry: Toys In The Attic and Raising Hell
Steven Tyler: Toys In The Attic and Dr. Feelgood
The Hooters: Nervous Night and She's So Unusual
Ben Folds: Ben Folds Five and Rockin' The Suburbs
Eazy-E: Eazy-Duz It and Straight Outta Compton
REM: Document and Sentimental Hygiene
Peter Buck: Document and Bloodletting

Sarah (of Sarah And The Goon Squad fame) was the winner of the contest. She correctly identified twelve of the fifteen artists (she missed The Hooters, Jim Carroll, and KRS-One). Congratulations!

Now that all of this is over, I will try not to talk about music for at least a week.

AND IN OTHER NEWS

On Friday, I finally ordered the laptop that was supposed to be my Father's Day present. I'm having serious buyer's remorse (as I do any time I spend money on myself), but I also can't wait until my shiny new Dell arrives on my doorstep. It'll be nice not to have to scroll to the right on 80% of the sites I visit (been rocking the 800X600 resolution; it'll be weird having a laptop with a larger screen than my desktop), have a CD player that actually works, have a hard drive that doesn't crash and burn every six months (hopefully), and run Windows XP (yeah, I've been running ME on this crappy machine, which means I haven't been able to use iTunes (or Flash (or most everything else)) like the rest of you).

So if I go AWOL next week, I'm just spending some alone time with my new lover.