Greetings, Professor Falken

Shall we play a game? The following words came out of my daughter's mouth today. Your job is to guess what the hell she was talking about.

"I'm going to go hunting in my butt so my teachers won't have to."

Any guesses? I'll give you a hint: it has nothing to do with bathroom responsibilities.

Update #1
No words were mispronounced either.

Update #2
So here's the story: We still use a car seat for Zoey. It's rated for sixty pounds and we feel they're safer than booster seats.

The buckle is at the front of the seat part of the car seat. When she first sits in the seat, she covers the buckle 99.9% of the time. When her teachers put her in the car, they often have to reach underneath her to find the buckle.

Yesterday when we were getting ready to leave for school, she pulled the buckle out from underneath her after I placed her in the seat. I told her, "You should do that for your teachers so they don't have to go hunting for it."

And she replied, "I'm going to go hunting in my butt so my teachers won't have to."

Song of the day: Shelter Me by Cinderella