Recipe Of The Day: Fish Stew

Zoey and I were pretending to make stew today.

"Let's put some carrots in the stew, Big Boy." She pretends she's the mommy and I am her son. I am Big Boy and Zed is Baby Boy. My wife also calls me Big Boy, but for an entirely different reason.

"Let's add some peas."

"And some corn."

"And some fish heads." Be careful what you let your kids listen to, people.

"And some oranges."

"And some chocolate."

"And some bananas."

"And some celery."

"And some hot sauce! You like hot sauce, don't you, Big Boy?"

Sounds yummy, no? But then again, this is the same girl who has recently discovered that her boogers are a delicacy.

I want a daughter.

HOPEFULLY THE NEIGHBORS WEREN'T PICKING UP OUR BABY MONITOR SIGNAL

Because they would've heard me say the following statement: "The head is in the front seat so we won't forget it."

Zoey is getting a Cinderella Barbie Styling Doll Head for Easter.

BE BACK SOON

We are headed to the beach for our first vacation as a foursome. Pray for us.

I'll try to post something Sunday evening when I return. In the meantime, why not take a stroll down memory lane and read some of my early entries on Cynical Dad (back when the only way I received any traffic was through people hitting Next Blog in the Blogger toolbar)? Here are a few of my favorites:
On second thought, why don't you just check out one of the sites in my right toolbar instead? They're all funnier and more intelligent than mine.