Attack Of The Angry Googlers

Here are some recent interesting/amusing/demented search phrases people have used to get to my site:

emo songs about unrequited love
Aren't all emo songs about unrequited love?

i loved hairbands in highschool
Me too. That's why I've been featuring them all week .

masturbation stuffed animals tips
Here's a tip: Don't.

proper response to testicle kick
Tears. Lots of them.

costumes 13 daughters
If I had 13 daughters, the only costume I'd worry about would be one for myself.

i'd hang these from my nipples but it would scare the children
God, I'd love to know what he/she was planning on hanging from his/her nipples. Maybe live crocodiles? (Thanks, Sarah!)

is there any song with the word vomit in it?
Yes. And it's being used to sell vehicles.

should my three month old be put to bed upstairs
Um, yeah if he's got a crib up there. If you're talking about the attic, no.

scanner "baby monitor" sex
Has phone sex become that passé?

does leprechaun visit houses like santa
Yes. But he will stop at nothing to reclaim his gold!

what do three roses symbolize
That your significant other is too cheap to spring for the other nine.

Here Are Some Searchers That Are Pissed Off In General

  • people that aren't straight up really piss me off, people that lie piss me off
  • women flirting at clubs pisses me off
  • windows service pack 2 pisses me off
  • wanna take your chance to be the next person to piss me off today?
  • lazy ass people piss me off

Here Are Some Searchers That Are Pissed Off At Google

  • you piss me off when i click on something and you send me to some bullshit site
  • You Total Moron, by now you should Know That I Don't let smelly people type stuff in the google search!!

And Finally, Two Searches I Really Don't Want To Think About Too Much (But Had To Share Nonetheless)

  • melissa rivers vermin in underwear
  • why do buttholes turn purple
Song of the day: Everything About You by Ugly Kid Joe