Tuesday Misc.

CONGRATULATIONS

One of my favorite mommybloggers, the talented Kristen Chase of Motherhood Uncensored, The Mom Trap, Cool Mom Picks, and about forty-seven other blogs, is pregnant! Go by and congratulate her if you haven't done so already.

Brian of Rebel Dad and his wife have a new addition to their family: RebelPreemie. Brian will soon begin contributing a weekly column to The Washington Post blog. He should offer a different (and much needed) viewpoint to The Post's Leslie Morgan Steiner. Congratulations on everything, Brian.

Partners In Parenting

Two more of my favorite mommybloggers, MIM Motherapist Laura S. of Morphing Into Mama and Mary P. of It's Not All Mary Poppins have joined forces to create Partners In Parenting, an "an on-line community focusing on parenting issues." PIP will even answer your parenting questions. So check it out.

HELP WANTED

I'm looking to purchase a wireless-N router. I have two PCs which will be in the same room as the router. My question to you is: are there any wireless-N routers on the market with USB and Ethernet outputs? I haven't been able to find one with USB yet (one of my PCs has no Ethernet port but it does have several USB ports). Any help is greatly appreciated.

I HATE MY WIFE

Ok. I don't really hate her. I'm just extremely jealous of her.

About once a month, Ella goes out of town for business. I'm to the point where I can easily handle the kids all day and all night for several days, so that part doesn't bother me. Every once in a while, though, I do get jealous of her destinations (especially during her four-times-yearly trips to NYC).

But this time I'm really jealous.

Bitch is in Vegas.

So unfair.

Update: Ella called me today to tell me she "ran into" Kathy Ireland. Talk about pouring salt on my wounds.