Stuff Only I Care About XXXVI

No Turning Back

I have spent the last thirty-one hours on a getaway with the guys. We've been watching the tourney, playing poker, drinking heavily, fishing, and grilling steaks at a friend's lake house. Between this weekend and last weekend, I am officially spoiled. So who wants to watch my kids next weekend?

Unmasked

Tyler Hansbrough played without his mask tonight and WENT OFF against Michigan State: 33 points and 9 boards!

And Before I Forget

How exciting was it to see Coach K and his gang of underachievers bow out in the first round? Somewhere, Duke Vitale still weeps.

My Picks

I should've posted this before the actual tournament, but here's my Final 4: Florida, Kansas, UNC, and A&M with UNC beating Kansas in the final (I'm such a homer).

A Different Tournament

Stefan at Zooglobble is having a little March Madness of his own: he's having his readers pick their favorite children's music video, tournament-style. I'm hoping AudraRox upsets Steve Burns.

Like Candy?

MotherBumper has started a candy exchange program. She's pairing American and Canadian readers to send candies to each other. You can sign up if you're interested.

Weekly Random Thoughts On The Yankees

With only two weeks until the start of the season, I have but one small request: PLEASE KEEP ALL MICROPHONES, CAMERAS, AND REPORTERS AWAY FROM A-ROD! It would be nice to go a day or so without hearing him say something stupid or detrimental to the team.

If You Like Weeds

You should be watching The Riches on FX. Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver are conmen who assume the roles of a wealthy deceased husband and wife and move into their home. Dark, funny stuff.

Sunday Morning Hangover

Here are some of the more interesting/entertaining posts I've come across this week:
Song of the day: Barbarella by Scott Weiland